Thursday, March 14, 2013

what I'm loving lately...

Spring has officially arrived here in Southern Cali, and the warmer temps and longer days have re-invigorated me. It's amazing how the start of a new season can lift your spirits. Gone are the dark-at-5:30-nights. Now there is time to workout AND eat dinner before falling asleep on the couch at an hour much too early to publicly admit.

But where are all the TV shows? Just when I have the energy to stay up later, my nightly line-up is mysteriously on hiatus. Nashville, Deception, Chicago Fire, Necessary Roughness, Suits - come back!

Here are some things I'm loving lately:
{pint of Guinness at Sonny McLean's Irish Pub in Santa Monica}

{beautiful sunset in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico}

{this quote by Audrey. inspiring}

{blast from the past! makes me feel like a kid again}

{fresh flowers - my favorite - gerbera daisies}

{red wine. a perfect way to end the day}


No comments:

Post a Comment