Tuesday, March 26, 2013

my latest picks from sephora

We are moving to a country with no Sephora. Yep, you read that correctly: no Sephora! I had a mild panic attack when I came to that realization, but then I decided to do a great Sephora stock-up and order double of my favorite three makeup products. I ordered on a day when they were giving extra freebie samples (and who doesn't love trying new beauty products!!!!), so I was even more excited when the package was delivered yesterday.

Here is what I got:

  • Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation - This stuff is magic. It is white when you put it on your face, but changes color to blend with your skin. The argan oil keeps my skin dewy all day. No more worrying if your foundation is the correct color. 
  • Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - The best bronzer I have tried. I keep my face out of the sun as much as possible to avoid further sun damage and age spots, so needless to say I am pretty pale. This powder gives my face, neck, and decollate a nice sun-kissed glow.
  • Bobbi Brown Blush in pretty pink - I love this blush. It is a great color and a little goes a long way. 
  • I have not tried the other samples yet, but I will report back when I do
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment