Friday, March 29, 2013

if we were having coffee

After yesterday's post about coffee, I thought it was perfect timing to start a new series called if we were having coffee. In these posts, I will tell you what's on my mind as if we were sitting together at our favorite coffee shop. I saw this on Eat, Live, Run and loved the idea. Let's see how it goes!

If we were having coffee...

  • I would say happy Good Friday and tell you that I've been thanking God all week for the blessings in my life. I'm trying to overlook all the bad and focus on the good. 
  • I would tell you that I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time yesterday. I'm thrilled with the results AND it was only $8 and took 10 minutes. 
  • I would tell you about the 9-month old boston terrier, Buster, that we have been watching all week. He is as sweet as he can be, but he is a pain in the rear! We have gone through a half can of carpet cleaner already.
  • I would ask you if you watched this week's Nashville and then go on (and on) about how Rayna and Deacon should be together. And what a jerk Teddy is. And how it bothers me that Juliet is so mean in the beginning of every episode, but gets nice by the end. Pick a side, Juliet!
  • We would talk about the circuit workout I did last night with a deck of cards. I would tell you that burpee box jumps are really tough. I will do a post on this soon!
  • I would tell you that I am very stressed out about the upcoming move to South Africa. So much to do in so little time. Even though it's only for a year, we still have to do the same things as if it were permanent. 
  • I would tell you that I haven't filed our taxes yet. That is my goal for this weekend. That will be another check on the ole' To-Do list. Yes, I am a list person. Love them. I also love crossing things off.
  • I would tell you about the rosé sangria that I want to make this weekend (Cupcakes and Cashmere).
  • I would also tell you about Smitten Kitchen's Chocolate Swirl Buns that I might make for Easter morning. They are amazing. Promise!
{image via}
Happy Friday! If it's been a crazy week for you, use the wisdom of this quote:



No comments:

Post a Comment