Monday, March 25, 2013

trying to be healthy monday

This weekend was a blur of big decisions, errands, movies, and unhealthy food. My husband and I are preparing for a big move and we have been very stressed trying to make arrangements. Everyone handles stress differently, but I tend to bee-line for the fridge. Most of the time I choose healthy snacks (trail mix, smoothie, pretzels, etc.) but I allowed myself one "really bad" weekend of being totally unhealthy.

No workouts + pizza + tacos & nachos + cupcakes + chocolate chip waffles = time to get back on the healthy wagon.

I sat down this morning to make a grocery list and my weekly meal plan. I usually cook 3 or 4 nights a week and rely on leftovers for the remaining days. This week I decided on...

By the way, I love my inov-8 shoes. If you are looking for a new athletic shoe, consider giving them a try.

Here are a few recent photos of my life lately:
{new Kate Spade watch}

{french toast breakfast at Casa Laguna in Laguna Beach}

{cool shot of giant wave crashing over a rock}

{Potter, the cutest golden retriever puppy in the world}

{whale fluke seen in Dana Point, CA}

No comments:

Post a Comment