Thursday, March 21, 2013

bracketology

BRACKETOLOGY - the study of brackets...of the March Madness type. March Madness is back, baby! After competing for months, 64 teams have made it into the infamous NCAA Tournament bracket (aka the end of the college basketball season). The same goes for the women's division, but I only follow men's. Sorry, ladies! This tournament will come up in most conversations you have between now and April 8th. Yep, even the barista at Starbucks will want to know who you chose for the Final Four.

Fun fact: do you know why it's called March Madness? It is because there are so many games going on throughout the country, usually during the same times, and usually in rapid succession. Sounds like madness to me.

Have you filled out a men's bracket? If not, get one on ESPN.com. Even if you don't know a thing about men's college basketball, it is still fun to do a bracket. Sometimes, the less you know, the better your results will be. Anything can happen.

My picks for the Final Four: Louisville, Gonzaga, Florida, and Indiana. 

Here's a hint of who I hope wins the National Championship title!!!!! I hope I did not jinx myself...
{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment