Friday, March 22, 2013

inov-8

It's finally Friday! Is it 5:30 yet? A mojito sounds very tempting, but it's still too early and I need to workout tonight. Who decided that 5:30 is the widely accepted time to have  a cocktail without other people judging? I like Jimmy Buffett's idea that it's 5:00 somewhere...

Do you get extra motivated to workout when you have new gear? Like shoes. YES!!! I wonder if Carrie Bradshaw ever got excited about athletic shoes. Probably not, unless Manolo Blahnik made special edition trainers. Anyway, I have new shoes, called Inov-8, to try tonight during my circuit training W.O.D. (workout of the day for you non-Crossfitters). Several of my friends have Inov-8's and highly recommend them, so I thought I'd give them a try. I wore them while running errands today, and they felt amazing. Support in just the right places. I will let you know what I think after my workout.
I got mine from Zappos because I am a VIP member (yeah!!!!) and get free 1-day shipping. As with all athletic shoes, there are tons of different colors to choose from, but I am partial to the pink.

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment